Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Airport

Well, got to the airport 2 hours before scheduled flight to make sure that I didn't have any issues with the meds. Luckily, my dad dropped me off and I didn't have to deal with remote parking. These bags are heavy. It was a bit odd saying goodbye to my dad (in my head at least). Never thought my dad would be dropping me at the airport to fly to another state to make a baby. Ahh, I am sure he was thinking the same thing. Either way, he has been 100% supportive without being too invasive.

I had no issue going through secruity. None. Took all my meds out and about 50 needles. One big frozen lunch bag with my follistim and lupron which were cold. Nada. So, should I be worried or thankful I didn't have any issues. Perhaps because they were small vials of liquids it wasn't an issue. Had my letter from CCRM all ready. So, no exitement. Except here is something you don't see in an airport everyday. Thought I would share (assuming it was a seeing eye pony....)





Will update everyone when I land in the great burning state of Colorado. As of now, my flight is 10 minutes delayed due to air traffic. Just hoping to land before 6 pm, so i don't have to do my injection at a Wawa on the way to Boulder!

1 comment:

  1. Happy and safe travels! Be thankful that you're only 10 minutes delayed. Everytime I traveled to and from Denver (and picked people up who came to visit me), we were dealing with 2-4 hour delays!
    Hope your scan tomorrow is good and the follicles are a-growing! And say hi to Dr. Surrey for me :-)

    ReplyDelete