My lining looked fabulous....yes, fabulous...who knew ones uterine lining could be defined as such.
11mm is apparently a nice bed for BB. My estrogen levels were slightly low at 199 and they wanted it above 300. They added oral estrogen to my cocktail today to try to get it up before next week. I go back on Tuesday for more blood work.
So, after a much needed therapy session (more to vent about work) I bolted back to the city to pick up the new meds. Once home, I wrote down all the meds I need to continue to take and those that need to be added on Sunday.
Here goes:
4 Estrogen patches changed every other day (and can't be placed in the same area!)
Prometrium 3 times a day vaginally (must lay down for 30 mins after!)
Aspirin
Medrol (this makes me HUNGRY!)
Doxycycline
B12/Folic Acid (b/c I don't absorb regular folic acid)
B6
Vitamin 6
Probiotics (something above is gonna give me a yeast infection!)
So, in the whole scheme of things...whats one more pill of estrogen?? At least my Lupron shots end tomorrow. Those aren't normally bad but this compound of Lupron would irritate my skin and was itchy.
Hope BB is ready to meet its new home. It's pumped full of hormones and all vitamins and minerals. No soy. Very little sugar. And every now and then a piece of steak. Sounds like a nice temple to me.
A very NICE temple is prepared - and the caretaker of the temple is one of the BEST. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you and you are making a very nice space for BB to spend a solid 9 months. It's gonna happen!!!!
ReplyDelete