Today is the day I am going to meet BB. Embryologist called this am to confirm I was in the state, feeling well and confirm I started my progesterone on August 19th. Yes.Yes. And Yes. I asked how long it takes to "warm" the embryo and Laura said about 10 mins but they like to watch it for an hour or so to make sure it expands.
Please expand.
I had to ask about what if it doesn't thaw properly and she confirmed she would call me back. She wasn't that concerned due to their high success rate.
Please phone don't ring.
So glad that TR is with me for the process to keep me calm. We haven't had a true girls weekend in a while so this will have to do. Hoping to get out on Sunday for a movie or lunch. I know I have a bunch of my village here with me in spirit.
Looking forward to an hour of acupuncture. Hoping it's the points that I know and love and am actually going to ask them to do one on my wrist. P7...pericardiam.
Please calm me.
See you soon BB.
No comments:
Post a Comment