Two BIG major events this weekend. The national event of this pending hurricane sandy is what most people are focused on this weekend. As I have definitely been preparing for the storm with non perishable items, batteries and charging my cell phone, my mind has been focused elsewhere.
BB is 12 weeks today. Another milestone. Of course, for me 12 weeks will only be confirmed after I have my ultrasound on Wednesday. Hoping the storm doesn't impact this too much. All I have had to do is get myself to Wednesday. Belly is definitely popping more and I even tried on maternity pants yesterday. SO comfy!! They were too long so I didn't buy any but my goodness.
I am sleeping but I toss and turn a lot and wonder if that has anything to do with my progesterone or thyroid? Need to ask OB this next week. I am still having crazy vivid dreams and of course peeing at least two times a night!
I guess literally and figuratively I need to ride out the next few days of the storm before the sun peeps out and shows me my BB again. Very nervous and on the verge of excitement.
I am also thinking of my SMC friend, B who had her FET this past week. Sending her good vibes, hope and faith.
That's all I have for the moment. Will keep you posted on both BB and the pending storm.
:-). I really hope I'll be joining you in pregnancy land soon...
ReplyDeleteHow did your ultrasound go??
ReplyDelete