My journey to become a single mother while struggling with miscarriages. After three years, my dream has finally come true by way of Denver and CCRM.
Oh, she's just gorgeous! I hope that these first weeks have been absolutely magical (along with exhausting and all those other crazy new mom things!)
Aww...congrats!! She is adorable!!
I love her so much and you too, my person. I so wish we lived closer....thank you for allowing me to be there on the very first day the two of you met in Colorado! LYB
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, and Zola is really, truly adorable. She's so expressive! There's clearly a little personality in there. :)
Oh, she's just gorgeous! I hope that these first weeks have been absolutely magical (along with exhausting and all those other crazy new mom things!)
ReplyDeleteAww...congrats!! She is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love her so much and you too, my person. I so wish we lived closer....thank you for allowing me to be there on the very first day the two of you met in Colorado! LYB
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy for you, and Zola is really, truly adorable. She's so expressive! There's clearly a little personality in there. :)
ReplyDelete